In Oklahoma, a product manufacturer is liable for a product or machine user’s injuries. Laws have been established that make manufacturers responsible for product defects. Regardless if the machine or product was used for work, business, or pleasure, you have the right as an injured victim to hold the retailer, manufacturer, or wholesaler responsible for any injuries caused by their defective products. If you or a loved one have been injured because of a defective or dangerous product, contact an experienced member attorney at Oklahoma Attorney Group. We will match you with our affiliated Oklahoma Product Liability Attorneys who have a comprehensive understanding of personal injury and products liability laws and who have the experience, resources, and the commitment to make a strong case for you to defend your rights.
Types of product liability cases and injuries
The following describes three different kinds of product liability claims:
- Defects in design – A defect in the design of a product caused an injury.
- Lacking a warning – A product failed to have proper warning labels on the package letting consumers know of safety hazards, which caused physical injuries when using the product.
- Defects in manufacturing – A product defect happening during manufacturing which caused severe physical injuries.
Our experienced member Oklahoma Product Liability Attorneys are ready to help those who have a products liability case involving such issues for clients who are injured by:
- Equipment and machines used at work
- Prescription medications that are unsafe
- Explosions from gas tanks
- Defective tires
- Vehicle rollovers
- Automotive parts
- Consumer products that are unsafe
- Defective design of a machine
- Children’s toys
- Household appliances
Defective products can cause severe injuries as well as permanent disabilities. Past clients have suffered from burns, scars, brain damage, amputations, spinal cord injuries and head injuries. Those who are injured by defective products may require expensive medical treatments and may not be able to work any more, care for themselves independently, or enjoy their pastimes. If you have been hurt by a defective product, you should speak with experienced Oklahoma Product Liability Attorneys immediately. Products liability cases can be very complicated and should be handled by a skilled attorney.
Oklahoma Product Liability Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured because of a defective product in Oklahoma, contact Oklahoma Attorney Group for a consultation. If you have a valid claim, you can be assured that our member attorneys will work to get you the maximum financial compensation for your expenses and injuries.