Bike accidents can happen at any time and can occur in the blink of an eye. Causes of bike accidents could involve poor road conditions and incompetent drivers of a truck or car. It is estimated that over 51,000 people are hurt each year as a result of bicycle accidents. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury in a bicycle accident, contact the experienced affiliated Texas bicycle accident attorneys at Texas Attorney Group.
Bicycle accidents are often severe and devastating. Injuries from bicycle accidents can include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cuts, abrasions or road burns
- Quadriplegia or paraplegia
- Trauma to the head
- Broken or fractured bones
- Injuries to the back or neck
- Wrongful death
If you have suffered injuries in a bicycle wreck, it is important that you involve a lawyer to handle your case. A Texas experienced member bicycle accident attorney at Texas Attorney Group will fight on your behalf to make sure that the necessary resources to regain your health will be available to you. They will fight for you to help you get the financial compensation you deserve to cover your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Kinds of Bicycle Accidents
Bicycle accidents often happen due to negligence or inattentiveness from a motorist while operating their vehicle. The following are some common kinds of bike collisions that a cyclist may suffer injuries from:
- A driver of a motor vehicle who turns directly in front of a bicyclist
- Failure by a motorist to stop at a red light or a stop sign or to yield at an intersection
- A driver of a motor vehicle pulling onto the street from a parking lot or driveway into traffic right in front of a bicyclist
- Driver inattention (too busy texting, doing makeup or messing with the radio)
- Failure of a driver to look both ways while at a stop sign before moving forward
- Drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Legal Consultation with Texas Bicycle Accident Attorneys
If you are a cyclist and have been hurt in an accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to receive financial compensation for your injuries. It is important to speak with an experienced accident attorney as soon as possible following your accident in order to preserve any evidence to build a strong case. The affiliated Texas bicycle accident attorneys at Texas Attorney Group will make certain you are fairly compensated for your injuries.