See Our Full DirectorySearch Common Claims
If you are the victim of a negligent accident, it is very important to obtain legal representation. When insurance companies are forced to pay settlements, they make every attempt to pay the least amount that they can. Insurance companies can be frustrating, and it can be discouraging trying to get them to pay your claims in a timely manner after an accident. You may also be losing income and continuously gathering medical bills as a result of disabling injuries. If you have suffered because someone else was negligent, you deserve for all damages to be recovered and a Kentucky personal injury attorney at can help you recover those damages.
Common Personal Injuries
We can connect you with legal representation for all types of personal injury claims. Common personal injuries include:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents are some of the major causes of personal injury. Accidents happen when drivers get easily distracted and victims can sometimes receive compensation from their own insurance company as well as from the one responsible.
- Construction site accidents are a common cause of personal injury as construction sites pose many possible dangers.
- Birth injuries usually require medical care throughout an entire life span and future needs have to be established from the start.
- Burn injuries can be more severe than just burns to the surface of the skin and can potentially require long term medical care.
- Medical malpractice can occur when a patient suffers because of preventable negligence by medical personnel.
- Dog bites can leave lasting injuries. Dog owners have the responsibility to know how their pet will react around other people and to keep them away from others when there is any uncertainty of the dog’s reaction to others.
- Wrongful death accidents can entitle family members to compensation for loss of advice, companionship, earnings potential, protection and funeral expenses.
How a Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
If a victim suffers a personal injury caused by the wrongdoing or negligence of another party, he or she may be entitled to compensation for damages resulting from their injuries, including:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income or ability to work
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish resulting from an injury
The families of those who have died may be eligible to recover money for funeral expenses and the pain that comes with losing a loved one.
People who have been injured due to another’s negligence are advised to seek the advice of a Alaska personal injury attorney to help them protect their legal rights.