- What is Attorney Group?Attorney Group (AG) is a network of attorneys and law firms that have associated with the law firm of Johnson Firm for the purpose of maximizing the compensation recovered by people who been injured due to the fault of another. AG is not a law firm, nor is it a lawyer referral service, but it instead seeks to help injured parties consistent with its mission.
- What is the mission of AG?The mission of AIAG is to 1) raise awareness of potential claims that people may have when they have been injured due to the fault of another person or a company, 2) provide information relevant to those claims so that an injured person can learn more about the possibility of recovering monetary compensation for their injuries, and 3) connect injured parties with attorneys who are experienced in handling those types of claims.
- What happens when I call, email or submit an online form for more information?In most cases, an attorney associated with Johnson Firm will respond to your request for additional information. In some cases, we may forward your request directly to an affiliated attorney or law firm, and one of their representatives will follow up with you.
- Is there any cost when I request additional information?No. All initial consultations are completely free of cost and without any obligation on your part.
- If I speak with you, are you my lawyer?No. Whereas the information you provide to us is confidential (see below), you do not have an attorney-client relationship with Johnson Firm or any affiliated attorney until you have signed a written contract for legal services. The information provided on this website is intended to be for informational purposes only and is not an offer to represent you.
- What happens if I want you to connect me with an attorney to help me with my case?If you decide that you want an attorney to assist you in pursuing a claim, and if Johnson Firm and/or an affiliated attorney agrees to represent you, Johnson Firm will send you a contract for legal services that describes in writing the terms of the representation, including a fee amount agreed to by you. We will also identify, either in the contract or in a subsequent written communication with you, any associated attorney or law firm that will have a role in the representation.
- What is the fee? Will I have to pay anything out of pocket by be represented?All injury cases handled by Johnson Firm and/or an affiliated attorney are done so on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not pay any money out of pocket for the representation, and the attorneys representing you will pay all costs associated with your case. Fees, costs and other expenses related to your case will be deducted from any recovery made on your behalf. The fee will be agreed to by you and the attorneys representing you and will be a percentage of the recovery. If no recovery is made on your behalf, you are not responsible for any fees or costs.
- Does having more than one attorney representing me increase the fee?No. The fee for your case will be the same regardless of the number of lawyers representing you.
- What happens after I hire a lawyer?After you sign a contract for legal services, your attorney or someone associated with your attorney will contact you for additional information about your case. Depending on the facts of your case, your attorney will either attempt to settle your case before filing a lawsuit or file a lawsuit on your behalf. If a lawsuit is filed, you may be asked to provide additional information about your case or give testimony.
- Will I have to go to trial?Usually not. Most cases settle without the need for a trial. In the event that it is necessary to take your case to trial, your attorney(s) will make sure that you are prepared.
- Why should I work with AG?
AG operates under the recognition that certain law firms sometimes lack the experience and resources to effectively handle larger personal injury cases. We also believe that the quality of a party’s representation often has a direct on the outcome of that party’s case. By building a network of lawyers and law firms across the country, we seek to connect injured parties with attorneys who have the experience and resources to effectively handle their personal injury claims. Our goal is to maximize recovery for injured parties in this manner.
AG works to confirm the professional ability of each affiliated lawyer and law firm, consistent with the goal of facilitating the best outcome for each case, and it is intended that each case be handled from beginning to end in conformity with the highest ethical standards and all applicable rules of professional responsibility.